Sunday, February 10, 2008

When to hop?

Everyday after I complete my work and get back home I have just 1 sentence that I keep murmuring till I hit the bed...I WANT TO RESIGN....

But then the next morning I am already thinking on what woud be the big news of the day...a quick surf at all the channels and a flip through the newspapers...just to ensure that I don't be left behind before I hit the road to office..oh the metro infact...

But I still haven't answered my own question? When is the right time to hop...6 months---1year---4 years---a baffling question indeed?
And the kind of answers that you get from your seniors is certainly bizarre...everybody has his or her opinion...but why am I not able to decide?

But as of now things are going fine till I hit the bed infact...i shall let the world know when I quit?

No comments: